1. INTERPRETATION AND VARIATION
1.1 In the Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
1.2 The Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Consent Form.
1.3 UKTG reserves the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or suitable for the regulation of the website and the conduct of Members and Clients.
1.4 The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2.1 Subject to condition 2.2, when a person has been accepted to the site they shall become a Therapist subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Acceptance of a person as a Therapist is at the discretion of UKTG.
2.3 UKTG reserves the right to withdraw or suspend any Therapist whose conduct is, or may deemed to be in UKTG’s reasonable opinion, damaging to the character of the site or amounts to a breach of the Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise to be in the interests of the other Therapists of UKTG.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
3.1 Details of assessment prices are available on our website stated on the Therapist application form and on the contact Therapist page for new Clients.
3.2 Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for sessions, are made non-‐refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
3.3 Members will be invoiced for referral fees on the last day of each month
3.4. Payment for the monthly invoice is due within 7 days
4. SERVICES, FEES AND CONDITIONS
4.1 UKTG will receive an enquiry from a client, and place them with the therapist they believe are most suited to their needs based on the information they have provided, and what is known about the therapist
4.2 Only once a therapist has confirmed their availability and ability to work with the client, UKTG will provide their contact details to the therapist in order for them to arrange a therapy session
4.3 UKTG will receive referral fees for each successful referral as outlined below:
If a client ceases attending therapy sessions before their 6th or 12th session, no additional referral fees are due. For example:
If the therapist and/or client decide not to take their therapy sessions further after the 1st session, the therapist will only pay UKTG 50% of the fee the client pays for the1st session.
If the client has paid directly via a UKTG payment link, the therapist will be refunded 50% of that amount if they do not take their therapy sessions further.
4.4 The client will make payments to the therapist, and UKTG will invoice the therapist for referral fees on a monthly basis
4.5 Invoices will be emailed to the therapist in a timely manner at the start of each month and are due within 10 days of receipt
5. YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
We are aiming to provide the most welcoming and reassuring environment for clients who have taken the step to seek help and have enquired about therapy. Therefore it is essential that these people do not go unanswered. As such we ask that:
5.1 Referrals are replied to in a swift and orderly fashion. Please commit to responding to referrals within one hour of a conversation with our support team taking place.
5.2 If you have been unable to get through to a client, please send them an email asking them to contact you
6. GENERAL GUIDELINES
6.1 UKTG may communicate with the Client by email. By providing an email address to UKTG the Client consents to receiving email communications from UKTG, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
The Client also accepts any risk that email may not be a fully secure and confidential means of communication.
UKTG will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a Client in this manner.
When using our website:
1. You agree to seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or hardcopy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
2. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-‐post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
3. You grant to us a non-‐exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-‐free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-‐how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law. We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
4. You agree to thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
7.1 UKTG is acting as a referral and management system.
7.2 UKTG takes no responsibility for outcomes of therapeutic sessions
7.3 The therapist is responsible for the client assessment