Helping minds stay healthy in the workplace
UKTG Business & Corporate Services is dedicated to reducing the stigma attached to mental health struggles. We believe we are winning the battle! Our highly-trained therapists deliver quality psychotherapy and counselling directly to businesses and staff facilitating good health, agile creative minds, connectedness resulting in increased productivity.
Work-related stress and mental illness now accounts for over half of work absences.
In total, 15.4 million working days were lost in 2017/18 as a result of the condition, up from 12.5 million last year. This equates to 57.3 percent of the 26.8 million workdays lost to ill health according to figures released by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
These figures have soared exponentially in these unprecedented times, with people feeling increasingly anxious, unmotivated, depressed, and isolated.
A clear, anchored mind is considerably more focused and able to process data, which leads to objectives and goals being met to a high standard in a shorter space of time.
By investing in your employees’ continued mental health, you are both safeguarding their well being, whilst concurrently increasing work rate and staff longevity, through a sense of belonging. Agile minds lead to a thriving, robust workforce.
Client feedback testifies that speaking to a trained professional, in a neutral, safe space, alleviates stress and anxiety and it provides them with a unique and confidential space to process difficulties. Having attended therapy for a period of time, clients gained an understanding of their self-defeating patterns, and thus empowers them with tools to change and heal in a sustainable way. They consider therapy extremely beneficial echoed in their life experience. New neural pathways mitigate negativity and ill-health and enhance agency? which gets people back on track!
Being part of our bespoke program means that your staff and business have direct access to our team of experts at a favorable rate, considerably lower than on the open market, with minimal disclosure.
UKTG has been successfully helping people find top quality therapy for over five years. We are incredibly proud to have helped over 3,000 clients worldwide find new confidence, peace of mind, clarity of thought, and ultimately happy, more fulfilled lives. We have over 250 professionally qualified therapists with expertise in a diverse number of specialist areas on our roster that are able to offer a reduced rate to businesses.
It’s incredibly easy for your staff to access first-rate verified therapists in a few clicks with complete confidence that they will receive a high standard of therapy and get back on track quickly at a reduced rate too.
We provide initiatives tailored to the specific needs of your company and individual staff.
How it works for your business:
1. Speak to our founder Floss Knight to discuss your requirements and budget. Packages are bespoke. Email here.
2. We will create a program that matches your needs and expectations.
3. Your clients can access sessions anytime. Sessions are available in quantities with a price reduction for increased volume.
How it works for your staff:
1. Some staff prefer to select the therapists they are most drawn to from our extensive roster.
2. Alternatively, they can contact us either by phone or email giving us a few details about their current struggles. A member of our placement team will assess their specific needs and place them with the therapist with the relevant expertise and match them. The process is confidential and safe.
3. They are offered a free 15-minute consultation with the selected therapist of their choosing.
4. The payment process is simple, we deduct the fee from the credits you’ve purchased in advance and provide a monthly statement of activity.